Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Join us for the Art show by Stacey Sargent




Join us this Saturday for the Art show by Stacey Sargent on 
Saturday, June 14th 2pm - 5pm
At the Dedham Guild

My name is Stacey Sargent, and I am an artist living in Dedham. I started creating decorative pieces of art as a way to cope with my chronic pain condition, interstitial cystitis. After many requests, I decided to share my art with others. I have always enjoyed creating art and admire the power art has to bring joy and comfort to people's lives. My work had been described as both playful and inspiring. I create mixed media art using canvas, acrylic paint, scrapbook paper, and Modge Podge. I gladly take requests for custom art. Let me know what inspires you! I hope my homemade pieces of art bring happiness into you or your loved one's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment