Monday, October 6, 2014

Trunk show this Friday Night 6-8pm at the Guild





ONE-DAY ARTIST SHOWCASE
BEV FELDMAN
October 10, 2014 6pm to 8pm
Dedham Square Artist Guild Gallery

For as long as I can remember, I have loved making jewelry. Over the years I have experimented with different styles, from making my own clay beads to metalsmithing. In 2011 I discovered chainmaille jewelry on Etsy. I was fascinated by the look of it and decided to try it out. Before long I was hooked; I knew I had found my medium.

My jewelry features handcrafted modern and elegant sterling silver chainmaille jewelry for weddings, special occasions, and every day. The pieces are made primarily from recycled silver made in the US and features freshwater pearls, found items, and hand-forged elements. I am also happy to work with you to create custom pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment