Saturday, December 20, 2014

Join us this sunday, Meet Jewelry Artist, Suzanne Finn



Join artist Suzanne Finn of The Modern Victorian, for a one-day artist showcase at the Guild from 11am to 2pm.

"I love jewelry, all things Victorian and vintage items. Always have, always will! Why not combine my favorite things and create pieces of repurposed art and jewelry that allows you to wear and bring into your home pieces of history. I create repurposed jewelry from common items to breathe new life into them. Coins, keys, old gears are some of my favorite supplies. I look for the unexpected supplies (copper pipe, insect parts) and put them together in fun ways. I proudly live in Dedham and am so excited to see the arts community growing here every year. I shop locally and support local business".



No comments:

Post a Comment