Thursday, July 2, 2015

July Artist of the Month, Gretje Ferguson




Join us on Saturday July 18th from 6pm to 8pm for an artist reception featuring work by our Artist of the Month, Dedham photographer Gretje Ferguson.

Animals with Attitude will feature photography of animals and birds from Massachusetts as well as from the artists travels in New Zealand and Florida.

"While I have been known primarily as a “people photographer, ” my vision is continually expanding to include more of the world around me. When I pick up a camera, ordinary objects become extraordinary. Nothing escapes my lens, whether it’s a fur seal in New Zealand, a blooming amaryllis, or a shower curtain at my daughter’s home. In my recent personal work, I seek to document my surroundings in new and surprising ways."

No comments:

Post a Comment